Refine Your Search
Great opportunity in South Johnson County! 14 acres of land just off State Line Road. Zoned Light Industrial, great space for Warehousing, Storage Facility, Business Park or Office Building.
|Property Type||Lots and Land|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Lot Size||14.09 acres|
|MLS Area||345 - N=135th;S=Co Ln;E=State Ln;W=Pflumm|
Courtesy of The Gamble Group and Jim Gamble, Keller Williams Plaza Partners
- All data displayed on this website about properties for sale or lease are the proprietary asset of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (“HMLS”). HMLS owns all Intellectual Property Rights in and to such data, or the compilation of such data, including all copyright, patent, trade secret, or trademark rights. User will not contest HMLS’ Intellectual Property Right claims, nor assist others in doing so. User agrees that in the event User infringes upon HMLS’ Intellectual Property Rights in the property data displayed on this website, HMLS’ remedies at law are inadequate, and that HMLS is entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such an infringement.
- User agrees that User is a bona fide potential purchaser or lessee of property in the market area served by HMLS and (name of broker). User agrees that any search performed by User of properties available for sale or lease utilizing this website is solely for the purpose of identifying properties in which User has legitimate and bona fide interest in buying or leasing.
- User agrees that User shall not use this website, or any of the property data accessible on this website, for any commercial or business purpose. User shall not sell, loan, exchange, or license, or otherwise retransmit the property data accessible on this website to any third party without the express written permission of HMLS and (name of broker).
- User waives any and all claims for damages of any kind against HMLS or (name of broker) by reason of Users’ use of this website, or the property data available at this website, including, but not limited to actual, punitive, special, or consequential damages, or lost profits or unrealized savings.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Kansas. User agrees that any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Johnson County, Kansas. User waives any objection to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
- In the event a judgment is entered against User in any action by or against User to enforce the parties’ obligations under this Agreement, User shall pay the prevailing parties’ attorneys fees and costs incurred in the prosecution or defense of such action.
- User acknowledges and agrees that HMLS is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and both (name of broker) and HMLS shall each have the authority to enforce its terms against User.
Rural vs. Urban
- Market occupancy and urban/rural information from Home Junction Inc.
Community Information for Overland Park, KS 66224
- Total Population
- Population 5 Year Forecast
- Population Density
- Area Size
- Median Population Age
- Total Households
- Average Household Size
- Median Householder Age
- Median Rent
Population by Age Range
Population by Sex
Population by Race
Highest Education Level Completed
Education - Current Enrollment
Annual Household Income
Consumer Price Indexes
Safety in Overland Park, KS 66224
Crime Threat Index
Weather in Overland Park, KS 66224
- Daily Chance it's Sunny
- Average Daily Sky Cover
- Annual Days of Clear Sky
- Annual Days of Rain
- Annual Days of Snow
- Annual Rain
- Annual Snow